Hotuba Ya JK Bunge La Afrika Mashariki


Honourable Speaker; 
Invited Speakers here present; 
 Honourable Members of the East African Legislative Assembly, Distinguished Guests; Ladies and Gentlemen; 

 I thank you, Hon. Speaker for giving me this rare opportunity to address this august Assembly at its 3rd sitting since its inauguration this year. I also thank you for the kind words you have spoken about me and my dear country, the United Republic of Tanzania. 

Honourable Speaker; Since I am speaking to Members of East African Legislative Assembly for the first time since you were elected, let me take this opportunity to extend to you all my warm congratulations on your well deserved election. Your election is a testimony of the immense confidence and trust reposed in you. More so I wish to .... Read More... http://www.kwanzajamii.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post