HATIMAYE BABY MADAHA AFICHUA SIRI"BOSI WANGU JOE NI ZAIDI YA MANEJA"

For the past few weeks, there have been widespread rumours that sexy Tanzanian actress and singer, Baby Joseph Madaha, may in fact be bangin’ her manager at Candy n Candy, Joe Kariuki. This is after Tanzanian blogs were awash with gossip of the same.

Recently, however, in an interview with Spice Magazine, Baby Madaha who is currently in Kenya admitted that she loves Joe and is ready to settle down.

“My relationship with Joe mmmh…Joe has been more than my manager. I spend most of my time with him. First and foremost, I don’t care what people say. I find him adorable and charming. Secondly, I am happy. And if my relationship with Joe doesn’t affect me, why should I bother anyone else? Last, if he is single, what is wrong with us dating?”

Meanwhile, the Candy n Candy Records through its subsidiary, Candy n Candy Films, is set to premiere its debut movie, ‘Gal Bladder’ in which Baby Madaha is the main actor, in Mombasa this Sunday.

Over 500 locals have been invited to the movie’s premiere at the place where it all began; Kangol in Mombasa.

If you’re in Mombasa, you don’t want to miss this.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post