Sir Alex Ferguson hopes someone one day breaks his records at Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his desire to see future Manchester United manager to surpass his achievements at the club. 

The legendary Scottish tactician enjoyed a hugely successful time with the Red Devils as he won 38 trophies in his 27 years at Old Trafford, including 13 Premier League titles and two Champions League trophies.

Ferguson told The Mirror: "We had a wonderful run of success when I was here and we won a lot of trophies. But I really hope someone comes along and breaks my record here, I really do.

"I'd like to see another United manager come in and win 45 trophies in 25 years. Nothing would make me happier. Why? Because it's a food chain at this club. First there was the great Sir Matt Busby and then there was me.

"Now I'd love someone else to come in and establish a long run of success because that's what this club is all about."

Since his retirement in 2013, United have struggled and have not won any trophy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post